Tretinoin is a vitamin A derivate in the retinoids class of medications. Tretinoin is used to treat multiple skin conditions (Acne vulgaris, Hyperpigmentation, Sun damage, and Premature ageing).
- This medication may only be used with a prescription and under guidance of a licensed physician or medical aesthetician.
- Wash hands before applying this medication.
- Apply only small amount of medication, Usually once daily at bedtime or as directed by
- Use this medication only on skin surface.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes, mouth and nostrils.
- Use sunscreen daily.
- Not to be used if pregnant or breastfeeding.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Alpha Bisabdol, Camelia Sinesis Extract, phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin.